Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Vintage Ice Cream Scoop Original Oil Painting

                                                   SOLD

I grew up in an inn in Vermont and this is the ice cream scoop my parents used when serving up Wilcox Dairy's amazing chocolate and vanilla ice cream from 5 gallon tubs for dessert!

It is a piece of art in itself with wood brass and copper parts.


I have listed this little 4"x 5" oil painting in my Etsy store at: 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/vintageculler/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this icecream scoop!! And it's so Vermontish...When did you paint it? I didnt see it in your store 🤔

Vintage Culler said...

Thank you, Reeds! I painted this last week. I am not sure why you are not seeing it because it shows up in my Etsy store for me. Maybe you didn't scroll down far enough?