Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2018

 

Day 29 of the 30 in 30 Paint Challenge

Copper Bowl with Pennies


Copper is really interesting and fun to paint with all of its reflections and color variations! It is old and has a bit of verdigris along the inside edge, adding to its character.

I joined a "Thirty Paintings in 30 Days" challenge for the month of February, ending March 2nd 2018. I will be adding more of my paintings daily.

I will be using mostly vintage and antique objects in my still lifes. Interiors, landscapes and food are some of my favorite subjects so I will be painting some of them as well.

You can view this painting in my Etsy store: 
https:www.etsy.com/shop/vintageculler/  

You can view the paintings of all of the participating artists at https://www.saetastudio.com/february-30-in-30-blog.  You will need to hover over the "30 in 30" tab and then click on "February 30 in 30 Blog" in the drop-down box.


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Vintage Culler said...

Thank you, Susan! I appreciate that.