Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Original Small Oil Painting 4"x 5" Vintage Lipstick With Mirror

I took a short break after participating in the 30 in 30 Paint Challenge to catch up on things that I had to ignore for a month.  It feels so good to be painting again!

I sold vintage items on ebay for several years and have leftover inventory to select my still-lifes from.  This is one of those brass tubes that has the little button that slides the lipstick up and down.  The mirror and hankie were also vintage finds.

I have a vignette planned out that I will paint in a larger format that includes other girly items!   

You can view this painting in my Etsy store:
https:www.etsy.com/shop/vintageculler/



1 comment:

Maheen said...

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Clean Lipstick