Translate

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Day 6 of Daily Paint Challenge~~~Grapefruit on Vintage Enamel Dish with Spoon

                                                                         

                                                                SOLD


                                                      "Grapefruit with Silver Spoon"


Today is Day 6 of the 30 daily paint challenge that I am participating in.

I set up a still life with a grapefruit on a vintage enamel pan and a grapefruit spoon.  It is painted in oils on a 6"x6" triple gessoed hardboard panel.You can view it in my Etsy store. 





You can view the paintings of all of the participating artists at https://www.saetastudio.com/february-30-in-30-blog.  If you love to paint but need encouragement to paint more, just come over and join in.
See you there!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Laurie Mueller said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for your compliment on my egg painting! I love your art, your love of vintage, and the fact that you're a fellow self taught artist!

Vintage Culler said...

Thank you,Laurie! I love discovering other self-taught artists as well. It encourages me to continue on when I see such beautiful work.