Translate

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days Challenge~~~Day 1

 

Pitcher on Cigar Box 

It has been 7 years since I posted on my blog!  When I created this blog, my intention was to share my decorating projects.  I have, however, another love and that is painting in oils.  I am self taught, learning from workshops, books, artist blogs and websites as well as video demos.

I have decided to join the "Thirty Paintings in 30 Days" challenge on the Leslie Saeta Fine Art blog and wanted to share my love of painting here. The goal is to paint 30 small paintings in 30 days to get you into the habit of daily painting and to improve your skills.  The only rule is to have fun!

The goal of 30 is a bit aggressive for me so my personal goal is just to push myself to paint every day possible and be happy with the amount that I end up with.  I just need some motivation and inspiration to do the thing that I love most!

You can view the paintings of all of the participating artists at https://www.saetastudio.com/february-30-in-30-blog.  If you love to paint but need encouragement to paint more, just come over and join in.
See you there!


I will be listing my paintings in my Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/590787951/daily-painting-of-vintage-white-pitcher?ref=shop_home_active_1

2 comments:

Stephie clark said...

Lovely work

Vintage Culler said...

Thank you, Stephie! I hope you have a great day painting for the challenge today!